Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Reading Diary A: Celtic Fairy Tales


For this reading diary, I want to focus on the SprightlyTailor story. I like the tailor a lot. He was very confident and daring in his adventure to the old church. I don’t know why McDonald challenged him to sew in a haunted church, but he did it and showed McDonald up.  I found the whole ghost scene to be pretty interesting though. I don’t know if the ghost was trying to scare the tailor by slowly coming out of the floor, and then got mad when he was scared or what. It was interesting to say the least. I thought that the tailor was going to triumph over the ghost or something, so I was a bit surprised when he ran away. But I did like the last bit about no one ever seeing the long threads, so I guess the ghost did manage to scare him some. It was an interesting/enjoyable read altogether.
(Image from Collins ClipArt)

No comments:

Post a Comment