Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Reading Diary B: Grimm Fairytales (LibriVox)


The story that I enjoyed the most from the latter half of the Grimm (LibriVox) unit was The QueenBee story. I have never heard that story before, and it really caught my attention really quick. I liked how the smaller brother was so kind hearted and that it paid of for him in the end.  I also like to hear the stories when the nice ones win. The younger brother apparently could not offer a lot to the group; however, because he was so kind, others were willing to help him out. We never really know how being loving and kind will pay off or even if it will, but I truly believe that kind hearted people win in the end. Present time, that doesn’t always seem like that is true, but I think it still is. Sometimes it just takes a longer time to reap the reward. The younger brother received his reward pretty quick, and his kindness definitely paid off as well. He got to be freaking king with a beautiful wife. I’d say he won compared to his brothers. Even though his brothers got wives too, they only got wives and not kingship.
(Image from GeoCaching)

No comments:

Post a Comment