Monday, April 27, 2015

College Writing Review

My major is Health and Exercise Science, which means my course load is really heavy on the science side of thing. Because of my mostly science courses, I never really focused on writing. My College writing has been a huge struggle to say the least. If I have to write a paper that (Besides a lab report) that is more than three pages, I am struggling. Thankfully though I have friends that excel in writing, and they are always checking and rechecking my work. The writing center is something I am always taking advantage of as well. I know writing is very important in life, and I wish I was better at it. Maybe towards the end of college, when my semesters are not as busy, I can improve my writing skills. The feedback this class offered was very beneficial and did help to improve my writing skills, so I am thankful for that for sure. I would be lying if I said I enjoyed writing blog post, it was definitely a pain for me. Expressing my thoughts by writing is not for me. I would rather draw, read, or talk to express myself. I know I am the minority on that, but what can I do?
(Image from ClipArtPanda)

No comments:

Post a Comment