Monday, April 27, 2015

Online Education Review

This was my first online class, and I enjoyed it! It was nice to be able to work on the class when it was best for me! It was a challenge to stay on top of things, and there were a lot of times I forgot about stuff. If I did not have D2L reminding when things were due, I would have completely forgot about assignments. Remembering was my only struggle, mostly because I am terrible at scheduling things, and if I do not see it, I will forget. A normal class, I am reminded of stuff every time I am in class, where as in this class I always forgot until D2L reminded me. I personally will not take another online course if I do not have to, only because I am not organized enough to constantly remember. If I was more organized, most of my classes would be online!
(Image from Prophix)

No comments:

Post a Comment